Gallagher's Starter Kit has everything you need to ensure cost effective alarm management and access control for your business.
The Starter Kit is a complete package to get a small site up and running with integrated access and alarms management.
Two kit variants are available - standard or with an additional PSTN Dialer.
Technical spec sheets
Features and benefits
- Cost effective solution for businesses that require excellence in security on an economic scale.
- No limits on expansion – sites installing a Controller 6000 Starter Kit can expand their system with standard Controller 6000’s as required (only one Starter Kit Controller is permitted per network system).
- Quicker hardware installation – Gallagher mounts and pre-wires hardware within the Starter Kit Cabinet, saving installation time and money
- Easy software configuration – the Starter Kits have pre-configured templates available during Command Centre installation, leaving minimal software configuration required
- The included T20 Alarms Terminal makes managing alarms simple and extends operator control to wherever it is required
All the components come pre-fitted, to speed up installation time, and eliminate the chance of delays due to missing components.
The Starter Kit Cabinet holds all the specialized equipment responsible for the comprehensive control of the system and once installed operates efficiently on its own.
The T20 Alarms Terminal is a robust vandal resistant alarm management device, suitable for interior or exterior use, allowing:
- Arming and disarming of alarms
- Dynamic display of alarm status
- Configuration of a Mimic Panel which reflects the status of the sites alarms.
The Starter Kit also allows alarms to be monitored by external alarm monitoring providers.