Enterprise Data Interface
The Enterprise Data Interface (EDI) tool allows configuration and synchronization of cardholder data with external enterprise systems.
- Replicates data maintained in a primary database (e.g. human resources database) in the Gallagher database.
- Allows migration of existing cardholder details from an obsolete security system over to the Gallagher system.
- Enables mapping of existing employee fields (e.g. personal details, group memberships, licenses etc.) to their Gallagher Command Centre equivalent (e.g. personal data fields, access groups, competencies etc).
- Allows mapping between systems of 1:1 or 1:many relationships.
- Allows third party data used in the external system to be translated to more meaningful descriptions on import to the Gallagher system.
- Provides manual one-off migrations of cardholder data to the Gallagher database and/or automatically updates when triggered by changes made in a primary employee database.