The high-level integration between Gallagher and Aperio online readers delivers cost-effective, electronic, wirefree access control. It's an ideal alternative to keyed doors for customers that require some level of security but cannot justify the cost of a fully wired and monitored door, or customers who do not require door status monitoring or access mode changes.
Technical spec sheets
Product informationSystem brand: Aperio (by ASSA ABLOY)
Integration name: Aperio
Interface software developed by: Gallagher
Gallagher software versions interfaced to: v6.02 through to v7.50
Available and supported: Worldwide
Industry applications: All
The Aperio integration:
- eliminates the need for keys and key management
- removes double data entry and dual system management on site
- re-uses existing cardholder MIFARE Classic Smart Cards to provide access to Gallagher readers and Aperio wireless readers
- one-pass encoding of Gallagher and Aperio data on MIFARE Classic Smart Cards directly from Command Centre
- eliminates the need for operator training and use of two systems
- allows for existing cards to be automatically used on Aperio doors when Aperio is integrated with Command Centre.
Features and benefits
- Office mode - a user with double card override permission can place the Aperio cylinder/escutcheon into free mode.
- Door scheduling - on presentation of a card, the door can switch to free mode and then, after the scheduled opening time, revert to secure mode.
- Intrusion alarm - certain versions of Aperio hardware allow for the door status to be monitored.
- Door open too long alarm.
- Monitoring of battery low alarms.
- Managing on-site activity reports.
- Automatic notification when access is granted or denied or when the cylinder/escutcheon loses contact with the hub.